Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let's start at the very beginning


A very fine place to start! I loved peeking at everyone else's blogs and finally decided I wanted to do one of my own  :)

I met Joe at the end of 2004 when we were working at MCI and I moved in with him in January 2005. (I was not letting this fine catch get away! hehe) He is seriously the most amazing man I've ever met. He is genuine, kind and he is so much fun to hang out with. We just love spending time together and he even enjoys chic-flicks with me! (and the Twilight series!!)

He proposed to me in a castle in Germany in November 2005. 

We were living in Mesa and started taking missionary discussions in April 2006 and legally bound our relationship April 25, 2006. 

Joe was baptized on May 17, 2006 and our beautiful wedding ceremony was August 5, 2006 in Show Low.


Shortly after, we drove to South Jordan, UT to pick up our furry children, our Dobermans Azul (blue male) and Armani (red female). 
Joe & I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, AZ temple July 5, 2007. 

Then we were on a Mediterranean cruise in November of 2007 and found out in Rome, Italy that we would be having a baby! 



Our puppies turned into big dogs!


Joe graduated from University of Phoenix with his MBA on July 19,2008. 

The next day, our angel Ariana Brielle was born (July 20, 2008) and we found out shortly after her birth that she has Down Syndrome.  

She also had a heart defect that required surgical repair and the surgery took place November 13, 2008 when she was just 4 months old. 

She recovered like a champion and we thank the Lord everyday for her wonderful health and working heart!


We also discovered not too long ago that we will be adding another addition to the family in December!! I am about 10 weeks along right now and we are thrilled. (So yes our children will be 17 months apart and no it wasn't an accident!)  :)

That pretty much summarizes our amazing life to this point. We currently live in Casa Grande and Joe commutes to work in Tempe daily. We are blessed that I get to stay home and care for our little Ari, our home, bun in the oven and our furry children. I am also going to school at Central Arizona College for Nursing. We stay busy and we love it!


6 comments:

  1. so cute! i remember someone telling me that he proposed in a castle and i thought they must be insane. SO cool!! your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, such a good summary to your guys beginning to life to together. I look forward to more posts. I love how you clarified that it wasn't an accident...you must get asked that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you finally joined the blogging world! It's super cute too - you don't need any help - you might even teach me a thing or two :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Hey I found your blog through Trins! Congrats on Baby # 2!!! and Ari is such a little champ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first three notes just happen to be:
    Do - ra - me, do-ra-me, do-ra-me-fa-so-la-ti. . .

    Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete